Price And Quantity
- Ferro Boron
- 1mm to 15mm
- Steel Making, Steel Industry
We are offering hard Ferro Boron which is used for the hardening of low alloyed steel. It is typically an iron alloy with the content of the boron in between 18 to 20 percent by weight. We have this alloy in the form of granules, bar, lump, and powder. Owing to the dexterous professionals and our ultra-advanced machinery we are able to produce highly effective and qualitative ferro alloy. Our clients can avail solid Ferro Boron at the best price from us.
- Place of Origin : India
- Item Description : Ferro Boron
- H.S Code : 72029931
- Grade : 18-20%
- Packing : 1 MT Jambo Bags / 250 Kg Steel Barrel
Technical Specification of Ferro Boron:
|Sl. No.||Test Name||Results|
Note: This is to certify that material covered under the above report have been inspected and tested and found to be confirming to the required specification.
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015, Third Party Inspection Report of the Products are available. Certificate of Indian Chamber Of Commerce & Export Promotion Council are available.
First Floor, Na, Bally Emperia, Bally Durgapur, Delhi Road Jhilpara, Bally Howrah West Bengal India +918035063162