60 Percent Alumina Bricks
60 Percent Alumina Bricks provided by us, are widely utilized in the mining, metallurgical, cement, chemical, refining, and refractory sectors. They are made with bauxite chamotte as the major raw material and burnt at 1450-1470 degree centigrade using an innovative technique. They are mostly utilized for refractory lining in thermal kilns of all types. It can be used in blast furnaces, glass furnaces, reverberator furnaces, and other applications. These bricks are very cost effective and can be easily availed at nominal pricing, in bulk quantities.
What makes 60 Percent Alumina Bricks special?
- As these bricks contain a high alumina content, they can resist flame or heat
- Suitable for use as an insulator
- Excellent resistance to acid slag
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Easily accessible and inexpensive
241, Maharaja N. K. Road, Alam Bazar Kolkata West Bengal India +918035063162